Thursday, September 4, 2008

Talmage goes to Preschool


Well, my little boy goes to Preschool. It is really a funny story, I had him set up to go to preschool with Gavin his cousin and it ended with one call. They called when Mark was home with a Man Cold... and they asked if he was potty trained, well Mark said no and not even close. How did he know we had been working on it.. Well that ended his preschool days with Pleasant Grove City.  I knew i needed him to get out and be with other kids so i called my friend and she said try the preschool Brighter Child, i do have a brighter child...I thought.So i called and he is enrolled. He went on Tuesday and he did not really want to color and eat his snack, but the teacher said he really loves letters and he knows them all. I said yeah, want to boast him up to three days a week..(HaHa) No she said he did great! It had been a really long time since i had sent a kid to preschool, so i was a little sad till Reagan cried all the way home and i thought where do they take one year olds...
 So only two more at home!!

6 comments:

Ingersoll Family said...

Yeah!!!! We are so proud. Thanks to his favorite aunt Monica...that's why he is so smart. Call me and lets hang. Love ya girl!

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

It's so wierd that these little three year olds are ready for preschool. They think they are so big with their backpacks etc. So fun. Your little kids are getting so big! We need to see you soon before they are going to elementary school.

marianne said...

Talmage is "bright". He already knows the alphabet!! What a smartie! Plus he's cute and funny! What a catch!!

Unknown said...

What a handsome little fart. I just love his guts. How fun is it now that you only have two at home? Mabey now you can sit down and take a time out for kath? love ya, pat

Bottoms Family said...

I am so happy to see your family on the blog. I can't believe you have four girls! Wholly cow! I have one who is five and she makes me nuts! Also awesome you have one named Reagan. Being the President Reagan fan that I am, Reagan was my "girl" name when my oldest, Seth was born. It took 15 years to get a girl I could name Reagan. Good thing she was last!
My Seth is on a mission in Mexico. Is that crazy or what? We moved to Santa Clara (St. George) from Mesa almost a year ago and we love it here. I hope the rest of your family is doing well to!