Friday, May 16, 2008

Sydney

Well, what can I say about our awesome 9 year old. She is our very head strong child, and in the very same moment she is our very loving girl. Outside is where you will find her most days, riding her bike and playing with friends. She now plays softball and seems to really be loving it. She is a really big help with the 3 little ones, especially if money is involved. We also love to have our alone time, but no shopping for her it is eating out. At times I think her middle name could be snack. Our life would be totally boring without our Syd. We love her to pieces!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet Syd- we love you and miss you. I can't believe how big she is. We miss you guys so much. She looks like a 12 year old she is so tall. Syd you little grown up you. However I think Autymm might have to take the name "Autymm Snack Jr. Gillen" and you can be "Sydney Snack Bishop"

marianne said...

Cute family! We feel so lucky to be your neighbors!!

Cute blog! Thanks for helping me on mine! It finally worked and I somehow got all my links back.

We'll look forward to updates!!
:)