Friday, February 20, 2009

Reagan and Reese turn 2

Well, i never thought this big day would come. I remember the day they were born and Mark thought i was going into false labor again and he did not take me to serious. So when we arrived at the hospital i was dialed to a 7 and my water was about to break. All i could think about was, am i able to still get the epidural. Well all went well and they were born about 1:30 in the afternoon. Reagan came weighing in at a big 5 ibs 3 ozs and Reese came in at 4 lbs 7 ozs. They were so beautiful, i still was very shocked that i just gave birth to two babies. Mark kept saying we are done yeah!! They have really made our lives so happy and never a dull moment! They keep Mark and I feeling very young. I'm so glad we have the two caboose's on the end!!
I just love them so much!!





7 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, what an accomplishment. Ya know I don't know how you do it with the three of them sooooo close in age. I think it would be like triplets. Amazing. You guys have the cutest family. I still can't believe you have five kids. We need to come and see your house sometime.

JulzBlox said...

What beautiful pictures! Your girls are so cute. I love the pictures of them with the teddy bears. It was fun sitting next to you at the temple. I was worried about sitting next to you because you are SO SO funny and I was worried I'd get the giggles. But it was fun to be front row joes!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Happy Birthday cute girls.
They are beautiful. I hope there day was great.

We miss you guys:)

The Birds said...

These are such fun, sweet pictures! Mark doesn't look like a proud daddy, does he?!! Hee Hee! It was so fun to see you the other day!
~Chandi

Julie said...

Happy Birthday twins! Those pics are precious :) What a milestone to hit! You are almost the birthday girl too...lets go celebrate! Whoo hoo

Unknown said...

Happy Happy birthday you two! I bet mom is now gearing up for the terrible two's so shim hang on to your party hat! Your in for a ride!
ha ha

Kristen said...

Kathy,

Hi! I found your blog off of Shelby's (we are facebook friends) and you have such a cute family! I can't believe how much things have changed since I saw you last... which was when I was teaching third grade at Lincoln, so it's been 3 years! Almost 4! Anyway, your family is adorable! Hope all is well and maybe I'll run into you sometime when I'm visiting at the school. :)

Kristen Lotz
(I taught 3rd grade when Shelby was in third grade, in case you don't remember me, haha)

Oh, I have a blog too (http://lotz-family.blogspot.com) but it's private so if you want to see it send me an email to kristenlotz@hotmail.com